DNHOST is a leading Greek web hosting, domain name and SSL provider since 2000.
We are currently seeking for an ambitious Junior or Mid level PHP/backend developer to take over a challenging role within our development team.
You will work closely with the rest of our dev team to build exciting, new features for our website’s backend.
- Conduct analysis of our website & backend and application requirements.
- Write clean back-end code & building efficient, re-usable PHP modules.
- Develop back-end portal with an optimized mySQL database.
- Troubleshoot application & code issues.
- Integrate 3rd party API’s.
- Respond to integration requests from front-end developers.
- Finalize back-end features & test web application.
- Improve & Create new application features, enhance performance & functionality.
- Follow industry best practices.
- Demonstrative experience of Laravel PHP web framework.
- Very good knowledge of PHP and OOP methodology.
- Proficient with Git code versioning tool.
- Understanding of common APIs methodology and architecture.
- Familiarity with SQL/NoSQL databases.
- Good problem-solving skills.
- Passion for best design and coding practices and a desire to develop new bold ideas.
- Competitive, fixed salary.
- Pleasant, easily accessible work environment.
- Continuous training and development opportunities.
Gazi, Athens Greece
CV at email@example.com